Tuesday, June 08, 2010

6 Of The Best - Edinburgh gallery show


Very happy to announce that some of my caricature illustrations will be part of an exhibition at the Digital Design Services gallery in Edinburgh as an official venue at the Edinburgh Fringe. My digital caricatures will be alongside other examples of incredible digitally created artwork from 5 other amazing artists. Check out the details here:

Digital Design Services - 6 Of The Best

And here's my page on the website where you can view the pieces that will be on display:

6 Of The Best - Neil Davies

Many thanks to Colin Knight for inviting me to take part!

1 comment:

andres casciani said...

I really like your stuff, impressive point of view on faces an caracters!! I invite you to see my caricatures at:

http://andrescascianicaricaturas.blogspot.com/

Hope you like!!