Friday, April 02, 2010

Axis Of Evil


Had an idea to do a pic with these three recently - I'd done Ahmadinejad a while ago, but not the other two. The plan changed a lot as I was painting the faces, finally the idea of staging them at an evil rip-off of Comic Con came to me and I think it works ok. Changed the expression on Bin Laden from the pic I posted the other day to give him a more exasperated 'what the hell am I doing here' look. Kim Jong Il is clearly loving it, whereas Ahmadinejad is in a world of his own... :)

4 comments:

Lash LeRoux said...

Love it, Neil! I don't think I'll ever stop laughing at the image of Ahmadinejad wearing converse and listening to his ipod!

Torren said...

Great painting neil, the idea is HILARIOUS, wish i had of come up with this one. keep up the good work man

ian said...

ditto the others, great idea and even greater exectution!

Mahmoud's chucks and ipod are priceless and I think the mods to Bin Laden only improve it. He's better in the eyes area now.

David Dunne Art said...

Great work!! I love all your caricatures and this one is hilarious well done