Friday, November 14, 2008

Exhibition!


Some of my work is going in a caricature exhibition in Edinburgh soon! I must give a huge thankyou to Craig Rogalski for asking me to take part.

All the details are on this website: http://www.digitaldesignservices.co.uk/

I'm honoured to be showing my work alongside the other artists exhibiting, and pretty amazed! Check out the website and all the other artist's sites - they are all incredibly talented.

I'm on holiday in Wales all next week, hopefully I will have some new stuff to post soon after that.

4 comments:

Edo draaijer said...

Congrats Neil! Next level?! Absolutely!

Matt Ryder said...

Well done Neil, thats great news, good luck. Oh and enjoy sunny Wales !

Francisco Martins said...

Hey Neil!

Congratulations on the exhibition invitation dude! Good luck to you

Francisco Martins
www.subversivetales.blogspot.com
www.subversivetales.com

Nelson Santos said...

Congratulations Mike nice going.